Best of Peru & Galapagos
Best of Peru & Galapagos
Visit Peru’s incredible natural and historical highlights on this awesome adventure. Retrace the steps of the Incas to Machu Picchu, admire colonial cities, explore vibrant markets and meet the locals in this South American country with a difference. Return home with incredible memories of the panoramas and people of Peru. Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Tour the Galapagos’ outstanding natural beauty and interesting history by foot, boat and bike on this active adventure. Trace Darwin’s theory of evolution, spot colourful, bizarre and beautiful creatures and have an experience that is completely out of this world as you discover the incredible Galapagos Islands.
- Lima – Leader-led walking tour
- Cusco – Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco – Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley – Community visit & lunch
- Machu Picchu – Entrance and guided tour
- Lake Titicaca – Boat tour & Homestay
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal – Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal – Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal – Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana – Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela – Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela – Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Kayaking
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz – Tortuga Bay walk
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cusco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views
- The floating reed islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are astounding in concept, construction and history. Take a boat tour on the world’s highest navigable lake and stay with a local family there.
- Get acquainted with the beautiful churches and graceful boulevards of Quito, Ecuador’s capital
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island, and kayak in beautiful Isabela Bay
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
- This is a land based Galapagos trip, we use locally owned hotels on the islands. On this trip you will have more opportunities to interact with the locals as opposed to staying on a boat.
Machu Picchu / Cusco
Lake Titicaca (Homestay)
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana/ Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us